COVID Guidelines & Protocols
- Please TEXT US from your vehicle to let us know when you arrive – we will let you know when your stylist is ready for you by sending you a text back. PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL THEN. (To text us just reply to our confirmation text).
- We will be checking our team’s temperatures each day and this will be done for you upon your arrival as well.
- Arrive with clean, dry hair. If you are scheduled for you a haircut, we are suspending blow dry services at this time so please come in with clean, dry & smooth hair.
- If you are scheduled for a chemical color service please wear clothes you are comfortable getting your hair colored in. We will be offering new capes for each guest but we are not providing color robes at this time.
- We are requiring everyone in our salon (employees & guests) to wear face masks or face coverings. Please make sure these cover your mouth & nose. This is for everyone’s safety and there are no exceptions.
- We will not be allowing cash payments at this time. This includes tipping. All tips will be done through our TIPPY systems and all payments must be made on a card or with a check. We are working to offer digital payments.
- We ask that you only bring your cell phone & form of payment into the salon with you during your reservation. No outside food is allowed. You may bring in a water bottle but you will be required to take it with you when you depart.
- Please do not bring anyone extra with you to your appointment or we will have to ask you reschedule.
You will see less of us in the salon at a time because we are limiting our stylists & only working in shifts. We will be cleaning high touch surfaces every 20-30 minutes & credit card touchpads, as well as bathrooms, after each use. All salon stations & shampoo areas will be properly disinfected after each guest AND after each shift. We ask for your patience during this time as we cannot cut corners or skip any of these steps.
Lastly, if you or anyone you live with (or have been in contact with) are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive – we kindly ask that you reschedule your reservation. We will make this easy and work hard to find a time later on that will work for you. We also ask that if you have traveled recently that you reschedule your reservation once you have been back for 14 days.